Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 21 January 2010

My Birthday

Well I have had a couple of busy days- Meet my friend Linda in London. After a glass of Champagne at the hotel we took ourselves off to Foxtrot Oscar One of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants. Fantastic food and great service even though the cocktails were almost as much as one of the dinners, We didn't care it was going to be my Birthday the next day.Not quite ready to push up daises us old girls still love to have fun.
Today we went to the Colefax & Fowler trade sale. Linda did her bit to bump start the UK economy. I was rather restrained and bought fabric to make a roman blind and also a curtain to cover the front door to stop the wind hurtling through.

I returned this evening to be taken out for dinner at ZIZZI by my son and heir along with his lovely girlfriend Emily. A nice relaxed evening with them both and flowers and pressie's to boot.

Tired, Tired , Tired now.
Till next time.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment