Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 19 March 2011

The Quilt Show

Posted by Picasa

I had a very excited phone call from Sue my PIC today to say she had just been watching the The Quilt Show and the above quilt of mine was the quilt of the day.Don't know how many of you subscribe to this show which is hosted by Ricky Timms and Alex Anderson but they do have  great quilters on it.

This quilt was made along with many other's when I had my shop The Pumpkin Patch. It is a Quilters Coop pattern by Judy Flanagan. It was made  as a block of the month  and  a great pattern as she gave you 3 different versions of setting it and it went together a dream 

I not sure if The Quilters Coop is still up and running but it was a real nice pattern - I seem to recall she did another block of the month but can't remember what it was called so if anyone can remember it please let me know. I hate to being having a senior moment .
I called mine Afternoon Tea at The Pumpkin Patch and as you can see It got a judges credit  ribbon at Quilts UK in 2007.

Sue

9 comments:

  1. Congratulation! It is a beautiful quilt...love the large HST on the border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have that beauty as the quilt of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a serendipity moment.I hadn't checked into The Quilt Show for a few weeks and couldn't believe my eyes when your beautiful quilt popped up on my screen Sue.It filled my screen with gorgeousness.(If that isn't a word, perhaps it should be!)Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful quilt, congratulations, Sue! I will have to go and explore The Quilt Show some other time. In the meantime, please collect your virtual prize from my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sue!
    This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserved that accolade, it's a beautiful quilt. You must be tickled pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your Tea quilt! awesome to find it being displayed on the Quilt Show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely quilt, Sue. Being shown on the program is quite an honor -- and well deserved! It looks like a BOM program I would have enjoyed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quilt! I have several of those BOM projects from when I had a shop to get finished! LOL I don't have the Quilt Show, so I'm glad to get to see it on your blog!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete