Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 6 November 2011

The Brits Are Here

I wandered through the hall looking at the quilts today and found we had four entries that were accepted for the show.
I found three of them but could only find one of the two that Liz Jones has here. I will have another good look tomorrow but meanwhile here are the British quilts.

The first one is Songs of the Earth by Liz Jones.

Next next up is Fata Mongana by Ann Taylor and Gisela Banbury.

The last one is Floral Dimension by Pauline Ineson.

Sorry for having to list them like this but I can't seem to get the hang of posting through iPad. When I get back home I will hopefully have Internet connection-well I live in hope!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilts Sue - you must be having a great time. Happy viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing the Brit quilts, great to see someone enjoying success in this way.
    I'm dying to know if you & Bobbie managed to meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Greetings from Finland! I love the quilts! Your blog is so fantastic! Thank you for it so much! It’s so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

    ReplyDelete