Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 13 August 2012

2012 Welsh Road Trip

Mery and I set off last Thursday on our little road trip to Wales. First port of call was the Minerva Art Centre to see Pippa Moss'scollection of quilts. A very nice collection of quilts they were too. After a three hour drive through hills and valleys we came to Llanidiloes where the art centre is and this a taster of what I saw.
Gorgeous scenery





This is just a few of Pippa's wonderful collection. So many people were enjoying them the day I was there. Thank you Pippa for exhibiting them.

Sue

8 comments:

  1. Sue, what a special exhibit. The paisley quilt looks warm and cozy, and paisley fabric always speaks to me. Love, love, love the stitching on the star quilt. Wow! Thanks for sharing. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful reason for a road trip!! Such beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Red Paisley quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, especially the red one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will join the group that loves that red Paisley quilt! I've got some (new)that I should just layer and quilt.....closest I can get to the real thing! Your trip must have been peaceful and serene, judging from the country scene you pictured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great quilts - thanks for sharing! That red paisley is a delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a quilt book the other day that has a pattern for the Sanderson Star. It is on my list of quilts to make. Exhibition looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!! Those red fabrics are fantastic! I bet it was hard not to pet them.

    ReplyDelete