Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 28 July 2014

Welsh Quilt Museum

The next part of our Quilty weekend was to The Welsh Quilt Museum in Lampeter http://www.welshquilts.com/
What a absolutely fabulous exhibition entitled Early To Bed.


I loved everything about this exhibition which has a folk art theme. I could have taken many of these treasure's home with me. 


Gorgeous fabrics






Fabulous wool tailors quilt 



Loved this frame quilt
Caught on camera Linda


We we had to keep up our strength before going back in to soak up some more of this exhibition.. 

More to come but will be back soon.
Sue 







7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic show! I can't pick a favorite, but I'm truly inspired by that medallion center compass quilt.....it's going on my list! :o) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful exhibition - I just love the close up of the hexagons and the lovely fabrics used! Thanks so much for sharing. You must be having a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great exhibition! I love just about each and every quilt! Especially the one with the bright, red hearts, fun! Thanks for sharing so many pics, lovely to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful quilts, amazing! thanks for sharing
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous exhibition! So many wonderful quilts. I really loved the fabrics in the hexagon quilt! Thank you for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous exhibition! Thanks so much for sharing these lovely quilts and the displays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the exhibit and how it was displayed. The black and red tailor's quilt is fantastic and so folk artsy!

    ReplyDelete