Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 27 October 2011

A Little Shopping Going On

Well I am settling Into my trip and as you can see a little bit of retail therapy has been going on.
It really isn't all for me - have you forgotten that baby bump is on it's way.

This is going to be one spoilt baby.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten I need space for my purchases's this little lot is being shipped home!

I have bribed Rodger with dinner followed by soft ice-cream to drive me out to Gastonia to Mary Jo's on Saturday. I hope he doesen't realize how long a women can take in a fabric shop. It might cost me two big ice creams.
Whohoo.

P.S sorry for how the first photo is displayed. Not quite got the hang of posting through iPad.

3 comments:

  1. This baby is going to be on the best dressed list for sure! Enjoy MJ's! If you have a little bit of time (and energy) there is a thread place about a mile away that is equally awesome. The folks at MJ's can give you directions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you dove right into your retail therapy. I hope the weather is good in North Carolina and look forward to meeting you in person in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will show and tell just what is in those bags. Looks like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete