Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 25 October 2013

Autumn is Here

Things have at last turned with the trees I planted when I came here two years ago. 

I have beautiful autumn colours in my garden and trying to imagine how much bigger  and better these trees will get in the next few years. 


A little bit of fall decorating going on here too
 Inside just a tiny bit of decorating before I go off on a major trip to India. 

I'm of to Rajasthan to see amongst other things my sponsor child who I will be meeting for the first time in Jaipur. 
I've sponsored her since she was six weeks old and she is coming up to eight years old so it's TIME we meet. 
This time next  week I will be Agra and visiting the Taj Mahal and lots of other places along the way including a textile museum and the Pushkar Camel Fair. 
Just praying I don't get traded for Camel not sure that would go down with the family !!!!

I might be able to blog on my journey depending when and if I get wifi. 


So watch this space the next photos you might see is of me riding an Elephant!!!!

Till soon. 
Sue 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and even more so against that fabulous blue sky. Have fun on your teip.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it is two years since you moved and the colours are superb. Have a wonderful trip. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your trip is amazing!!

    It looks like autumn around your house. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and you won't be short of colour in Rajasthan either! Seems to remember lots of orange everywhere. Enjoy the trip Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy holiday tripping!!! Just catching up on blog reading after our trip away. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete