Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 16 October 2010

Just To Tease

 

I mentioned in my last post that the Cheltenham Literature Festival was on in town and one of the people I was seeing was Sir Michael Parkinson - Well Yes I went to his talk but didn't stay for the book signing as it was quite late in the evening- However he was at the festival a couple of years ago and I stood patiently in line to get my book signed and my friend Margie snapped this picture of us- Their was great debate among my friends as to whether he and I had spoken before the event as we were so well coordinated with what we were wearing. Look at the grin- I look like the cat the got the cream. LOL

Sue
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a wonderful post! Delightful photo...and you did mysteriously coordinate outfits quite well! ;-) Both looking quite smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you had a grin, meeting "Parkey"!:)) Have you framed this picture?

    ReplyDelete