Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 11 February 2010

Quilty Presents

 

I love getting quilty pressie's, My PIC ( Partner in Crime) when it comes to fabric has just given me these birthday gifts of a sweet little quilt made with Rouenneries by French General and also the angel pattern by Gail Wilson. I love what Gail does and am now looking forward to a sew day with Sue where we both get on and make these little girlie's .

I also received this lovely country cushion from my friend Jo at Cowslip Workshops. in Launceston , Cornwall. Its a truly inspirational place with Jo being the driving force behind this enterprise. She has a lovely quilt shop, workshop and organic cafe on site of there working organic farm.

When I am teaching workshop's down there it is like I have been on a retreat and instead of feeling tired when I come back home I am on a high. Great location, Great quilt shop, Great organic food and Stephen's home made cider is, Well goes straight to your head :-)
They both work extremely hard at what they do and richly deserve all their success.

Till next time
Sue
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. beautiful presents! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
    The red fabric on my border is from Blank textiles
    turkey reds collection.
    I love this fabric ...your blog comments come thru as no reply so I can't write back to you.
    I love your blog!
    kathie

    ReplyDelete